Thursday, August 4, 2011

Since I'm Up...

My sister woke me up to log out her Facebook account so our parents don't see the shit she's up to. :)) So now I'm up so early and I can't go back to sleep. I have sooo much to do for school for next week and I really don't know where (or when) to start!

My To-do list:
  • Do make-up for Luscious Closet's fashion at Ignite: The Animo Vibe (be sure to watch!)
  • Sew 2 Men's shirts with detailing
  • Finish my patterns and slopers (about 8 of them EACH :|)
  • Report on Fashion in the 1960's on Tuesday
  • Sew an Empire era costume for an 18 inch doll
  • Sew a gown to be put on a wine bottle
  • Compile research on 50 most influential Fashion Designers
But now I know what to do first!
  • Panic
  • Cry
  • Panic
  • Panic
  • Panic
  • Rip my hair out
  • Cry
  • Panic
That won't be as hard to do! Ha! Wish me luck :(

No comments:

Post a Comment